Opinion of tools
Name of the tool
Positive comments about the tool
• Partnership is able to be applied to a wide number of projects.
• For Angelina Street the benefits bought about by partnering have been a sharing of information and a more open form of working practice, closer links between partners, a stable design and consultant team with economies of scale being realised.
• In New Tredegar the Partnership was responsible for the management of the KPIs within the project. This ensured that the KPI questionnaires were regularly answered, and results were acted upon.
• From the case studies it appears that the Construction Partnership appears to produce successful results in terms of improved project management.
Negative comments about the tool
• Partnership requires all partners/stakeholders to be equally committed – the approach will not work fully unless all are.